Friday 4 April 2014

Into the weekend with a guide

Greetings!

This morning I've drawn this beautiful card from the Osho Zen Tarot. I really have loved working with its gentle energy this week.


 The Three of Rainbows sits where the Three of Pentacles would be in other decks and, as I am heading for a full day and weekend of work, I nodded agreement when I saw this card. I should have learned from yesterday that the Osho interpretations don't all correlate exactly. Here we have a beautiful angelic being lighting the way forward for a mortal who isn't looking too sure. Interestingly, I won an oracle reading this week and one of the messages was that my guides were close by and I should be listening for their input. I certainly like to think I have guides, angels and rellies who have passed on bobbing about, nudging me this way and that. But yes, I do doubt. I let my human-ness get in the way. Much of the advice in this deck asks us to savour and honour each moment.

Much of the time (read often!) I forget to live mindfully, and I believe that's true for many of us. For instance, I try to remember to eat slowly and not read the news on my laptop while doing so (major fail). However, when I'm working I am completely absorbed. Reading the Tarot takes me to another place as does making jewellery. Weaving silver chains is extremely medatitive and there are times when hours have swept by and I find myself holding a chain way longer than I needed. I'm not assuming I visit some higher realm, but I definitely feel I'm in that 'altered state' meditation experts tell of.




So maybe the Osho is closer to the tradtional meaning of the Three of Pentacles for me today; dedication to a project and creative mastery are a couple of the interpretations I work with. There may be no visible team watching over my shoulder (although there is always a cat!) but maybe there is a team in another realm, whispering encouragement and guidance.....I simply have to listen.

Wishing you and your teams a wonderful day,

'Til next time,

Margo 

The Osho Zen Tarot: The Transcendental Game of Zen
DruidCraft Tarot - Philip and Stephanie Carr-Gomm 


No comments:

Post a Comment