Thursday 3 April 2014

No postponing rainbows

Greetings!

A dusty sun is breaking through this morning, illuminating a thick layer of Saharan sand on the garden furniture. Once again we have been advised to stay indoors. Well, yesterday I put off doing some things that could wait, but today I really have to go out. I drew another card from the Osho Zen Tarot ...


Ha ha! The Four of Clouds operates in the realm of the Mind and I immediately equated it to the more traditional Four of Swords, which advocates a time to stop and rest. Take a mental break. Not so with this deck - here I am being encouraged to stop putting off until tomorrow what can be achieved today. The rainbow landscape is enticing me throught that window. I'm even wearing a brightly coloured tunic, which is unusual for me!

The book says: The relief and expansiveness you will feel once you put aside all the dithering thoughts that are preventing you from acting now will make you wonder why you ever waited so long.

So I shall brave the day. I'll close the air ducts in the car and venture out ...

Have a rainbow filled day,

'Til next time,

Margo

 

No comments:

Post a Comment