Monday 16 December 2019

Wintertime

Greetings!


I love Winter! I love rain and dark skies - I love the low sun and frost. I'm late Autumn born and always feel more energised away from high summer. I know it sounds bonkers and, don't get me wrong, I love a sunny day, I just feel more at one with the colder months.

The photo above was taken in a local country park, where we walk regularly and watch the seasons and the bird-life change throughout the year. I feel the picture encapsulates this time of year as one to reflect on things as well as accessing deep emotions and relationships with all life. I love a visual metaphor! Here in the UK we are entering curious and uncertain times, and pausing to reflect and dig deep is on many minds right now.

I drew these cards for my working week. I often turn up as the Queen of Clubs or Hearts - Clubs for practical work, Hearts more for my therapy side, so here I am in tune with the line. I'm ready to apply myself to tasks, the Ace bringing a sense of single-mindedness and (hopefully) focus in the lead up to Yule. I love seeing the Six of Hearts end the line as this is pathway to happiness; where the heart is.


Wishing you a bridge to bliss too.

'Til next time,

Margo

(Pagan Playing Cards by Uusi)

No comments:

Post a Comment